2013 4-H SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION FORMS
Drop-off and Pick-up Procedures:
- Arrive at Camp Seeley on Sunday June 23, 2013 starting at 2 p.m.
- Please plan to spend two hours in registration from the time you start the registration process.
- Bring copies of all paperwork with you.
- You and your camper will meet with the camp nurse.
- If you are sending another adult in your place, make sure they are aware of the camper’s health conditions and medications, and have a copy of the medical release form you turned in with them, as they will be meeting with the nurse in place of a parent.
- Arrive to pick-up your youth member Saturday, June 29, 2013 at Noon.
- If you are sending another adult to pick-up your camper, please make sure you have filled-out the paperwork for pre-approval (contained in the Registration Form on website): Click Here.
Hot OFF the Press - the 2013 4-H Summer Camp Registration Forms are now available
Youth Camper & Staffer Registration
Download the 2013 Youth Camper registration form, medical release form, and fishing release. Send all forms and payment to the Los Angeles 4-H County Office.
Adult Volunteer Registration
Download the 2013 Adult Volunteer registration form and medical release form. Send all forms and payment to the Los Angeles 4-H County Office.
2012 4-H Summer Camp Schedule
* The 2013 Camp Schedule will be available 1-2 weeks before camp.
(Schedule is subject to change)
4-H Summer Camp Song Books
Youth Member Camperships
If you have financial restrictions; 4-H Summer Camp is accepting new applications for 4-H Members to attend 4-H Summer Camp 2013. To download a RPA Memorial Campership Application, Click Here
Other Important Downloads